Right off the bat when I was studying and deciding whether to download and review Enchanted Realm for Android I couldn’t but think of the Fable game series that my kids (and I) played on our Xbox. Enchanted Realm is another (but not boring!) fantasy game set in a medieval-type world where you develop your kingdom, fight the evil guys and where everyone is seemingly magic.
Game Objectives at-a-glance:
- Develop your kingdom, which has fallen on hard times because of an evil sorceress
- Erect residential and service buildings
- Grow plants and harvest them
- Gather resources and collect taxes
- Expand your territory and increase your population
- Stock up on gold and energy
- Assemble unique collections of items
- Carry out exciting plot-driven objectives
- Earn awards and share your achievements with your Facebook friends
- Build your very own Enchanted Realm!
Features of Enchanted Realm for Android Include:
- A complex storyline with many unique characters
- Highly advanced graphics and brilliant animations
- A robust simulation of city life, with all its unique peculiarities
- Over 50 unique residential and service buildings
- A tremendous selection of flowers and crops to plant and grow
- Amazing item collections
- Completely customizable territory which can be expanded for in-game money
- A spectacular soundtrack
- Special promo codes to your friends and receive rewards
- Achievements which can be shared with friends via Facebook and Twitter
Enchanted Realm currently has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating on the Google Play review section with more than 147,000 reviews as of this publication.
What Users Are Saying about Enchanted Realm:
“The game itself is great and addictive..best building game I ran into so far…however, it tends to freeze up and restart my phone from time to time. Every good game has its flaws lol -update, lately when I have been wanting to play I haven’t been able to. The game will not load past the loading screen. I’m not sure if its my phone or the game….I really don’t to uninstall…”
“Great game, but I run out of energy & money too fast.. And the game is always trying to get you to buy stuff. ”
Enchanted Realm is really rocking the Android game world right now. With over 147k reviews and an app that has been downloaded in the 1-5 million category it would seem that the developer Game Insight International (Google Play “Top Developer” status) has got another winner.
As with all apps of this complexity it does have the tendency to overwhelm some Android devices. Great game for high-end devices and if you have the patience with freezes and crashes. Recommended.